|Monday:||8:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday:||8:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday:||8:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Thursday:||8:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Friday:||8:30 am - 7:30 pm|
|Saturday:||9:00 am - 12:30 pm|
259 Monroe Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607
At The Pharmacy at Trillium Health, we help navigate the complexities of third party insurance plans. We constantly work with your insurance company to get you the best prescription at the lowest cost to you. Additionally, we have a personalized and friendly approach that makes your experience consistently pleasant.
- Convenient downtown location and free parking
- 24-hour prescription ordering
- Full range of prescription medications
- Open six days a week
- LGBTQ affirming staff
- Services available in Spanish
- New onsite technology to easily facilitate face-to-face communication between the pharmacy staff and Deaf or Hard of Hearing individuals
- Free delivery service available
- Special expertise in HIV/AIDS and complex third party insurance plans such as Medicare D, Medicaid and ADAP
To Our Valued Customers
As required by New York State The Pharmacy at Trillium Health must report daily on the dispensing of all controlled substances. We are required to report this information based on the date the medication was picked up from the pharmacy or delivered to the customer. This is not always the same day the prescription was ordered or billed to your insurance, but will be the date used in determining when the controlled substance can be refilled.
Your medical provider checks the State database each time a prescription for any controlled substance is written to see when it was last received from any pharmacy. Prescriptions will NOT be written or filled if it is too early. As long as you take your medications as prescribed you will not run out.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to one of our pharmacists.